This is another significant update and includes:
- New function list support allowing Notepad++ to show subroutines, qualify and unqaulify statements, table loads, info loads, mapping loads and store statements all identified within the function list.
- Removed some functions from the auto-complete file as they are only valid in expressions not the script.
- Changed priority of highlighting to fixed issue with some keywords not highlighting correctly
- Fixed some minor issues with keywords being highlighted when they were shown in the wrong positions.
- Added tool tips for some additional functions.
- The if() function cannot be differentiated from the IF...ENDIF statement and thus will be shown as a collapsible block with an incorrect end point.
- Tool tips are not available for all functions. Remaining functions to be added in a future release.