- Corrected a minor issue with the DISTINCT keyword not being highlighted in some situations.
- Added a check to ensure line comments terminate at an End Of Line (EOL) character.
- Corrected issue with operator identification. Although operators are not highlighted in QlikView, correct identification prevents incorrect highlighting of keywords and functions when an operator buts up against it.
- Added additional operators to fix some minor issues with incorrect highlighting of keywords.
As always, head over to the Notepad++ Language Definition page for the download link and instructions.
Thanks go to Bruno Santos for pointing out the function list issue and testing the fix!
The new version of Notepad++ also has auto-completion turned off by default. You can turn it back on quite easily though:
- Select Settings -> Preferences... from the menu bar.
- Select Auto-Completion from the list on the left and then ensure the options are set as follows:
Hello! Npp 6.5.1 installed and performed the recommended procedures. But even after selecting the language QlikView code does not have the standard default editor QlikView formatting. Is there something else I should check?ReplyDelete