- Added Qlik Sense connection string support
- Added the missing keywords DERIVE and FLUSHLOG
- Added support for DIRECT QUERY statements
- Corrected issue with some keywords not highlighting when touching a semi-colon
- Added support for QlikView Components variables and sub routines
- Other minor improvements
- The if() function is highlighted in bold. This is because Notepad++ can't differentiate between the if() function and the IF statement. No known solution is available for this issue.
As always, head over to the Notepad++ Language Definition page (or Branch) for the download link and instructions.
Post a Comment