This version is a huge leap from the first release and so has been labelled as a new major release. Some of the new features include:
- Missing keywords added including TABLES, FIELDS and UNTIL
- Store statements, Qualify and Unqualify statements, info loads, mapping loads, join and keep statements are all now identified in the UltraEdit Function List
- REM has been added as a block comment. Note, unlike QlikView, UltraEdit can't apply a REM comment only if it appears at the start of a line and thus REM comments will be highlighted wherever they appear.
- Added UltraEdit templates for commonly used statements and code snippets including:
- Binary load
- Include statement
- Test script
- Environment variables
- Calendar script - Basic
- Calendar script - Basic - From Field
- Set statement
- Let Statement
- Script Header Comment
- Script Section Comment
If you have any ideas for other code templates or find any problems, let me know by leaving a comment or raising an issue on GitHub.