QlikView Web Syntax Highlighter provides basic syntax highlighting of QlikView script and expressions within web pages. It utilises a custom build of Highlight.js to apply the highlighting dynamically when the web page is viewed.
This version includes the following functionality:
- Highlighting of all current (v11.20) functions
- Highlighting of all current (v11.20) keywords and statements
- Highlighting of line comments (//) and block comments (/* */ and REM ; )
- Highlighting of variable definitions (SET and LET)
- Highlighting the usage of variable within dollar-sign expansion $( )
- Highlighting of field names in most situations