I'm pleased to announce the first fruits of the collaboration, a new release of the Qlik for Visual Studio Code extension.
Version 0.4.0 brings a large number of improvements since the last release include:
- All JOIN and KEEP statements added
- LOAD DISTINCT added
- INFO and BUNDLE INFO loads added
- NOCONCATENATE added
- Direct Query statement support added
- Logic statements (sub routines, switch statements, for and do loops) improved
- REM comments added
- CALL statements added
- END SCRIPT statements added
- A large number of functions added
If you already have the extension installed in VS Code, you should be prompted to upgrade when you next open it. If you don't, head to the VS Marketplace now to install.